RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
|OCISPORT SERVEIS ESPORTIUS, S.L.U.
|C/Alemanya 60 – Igualada (08700).
|+34 93 808 80 91
|Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 34684, Folio 108, Sheet number B-254862
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Management and development of the Event;
- Sending commercial information, electronically or non-electronically, related to OCISPORT products and services, including but not limited to, offers, promotions, newsletters, etc.; and
- Customer service, resolution of doubts, presentation of complaints or suggestions.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party, and in any case, as long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the processing of data is the legitimation by consent of the interested party for the main purpose which consists of participation in the event in which the user has registered.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
The personal data provided by the user may be communicated to OCISPORT SERVEIS ESPORTIUS, S.L.U. the owner of the rights to the Event.
The transferred data will be incorporated into a file, for which OCISPORT SERVEIS ESPORTIUS, S.L.U. is responsible. and will be dedicated by it to the following purposes:
- send commercial information about your products or services, and
- send information about other events organized or sponsored by OCISPORT SERVEIS ESPORTIUS, S.L.U.
If you do not accept the transfer of your personal data to the recipients mentioned in this clause, please DO NOT check the box “□ I accept the transfer of my personal data to the recipients mentioned in this clause” at the bottom of the form. data collection for registration.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether OCISPORT processes personal data that concerns them or not.
On the other hand, any interested party may request the exercise of the following rights before OCISPORT by submitting a letter to the postal address in the heading:
- Right of access:allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data undergoing processing.
- Right of rectification or deletion:allows you to correct errors, modify data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete and guarantee the certainty of the information being processed.
- Right of cancellation:allows data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition:right of the interested party not to have the processing of their personal data carried out or to cease it.
- Limitation of processing:involves the marking of the personal data stored, with the aim of limiting their future processing.
- Data portability:provision of the data subject to processing to the interested party, so that the latter can transmit them to another person responsible, without impediments.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions(including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
The interested party may, at any time, revoke the consent previously granted. In the event that you revoke your consent to store and process your data, OCISPORT will not be able to provide you with certain services.
In the event of neglect of any of the aforementioned rights, the interested party may file the corresponding claim for protection before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The conservation of data will be subject to the limitation period of the different legal obligations. In no case is OCISPORT contemplated making automated decisions for the preparation of profiles or international transfer to third countries.
OCISPORT is committed to complying with its obligation to secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat it confidentially, and will adopt, for these purposes, the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
I authorize the publication of my name on the list of registrants for the race as well as my results and classification on the website at the end of the race.